Last Modified: 26 April 2021
Your privacy is important to Beauty Secret of April International Ltd and its group companies (“Beauty Secret of April”, “us”, “our”) and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Our associated brands can be found here (the “Beauty Secret of April Brands”).
- What are cookies and similar technologies?
- What types of cookies does Beauty Secret of April use?
- How to manage your cookie preferences?
- Impact of disabling cookies and similar technologies
- Does this Cookies Policy ever change?
- How do I contact Beauty Secret of April?
What are cookies and similar technologies?
Cookies, are small data files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website or application. When you return to that Beauty Secret of April Site, or another website that recognizes the cookie, the cookie is sent to that site to enhance your experience by remembering your preferences, providing tailored advertising, helping you navigate more efficiently or keeping you logged in. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Some Beauty Secret of April Sites use similar technologies to cookies, including pixel tags, mobile device identifiers and server logs to understand how you are using the Beauty Secret of April Sites and provide adverts tailored to you and your interests. These technologies often take the form of a small, transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email. They work with cookies and capture data like your IP address, when you viewed the page or email and what device you were using.
- understand the behavior of users to the Beauty Secret of April Sites;
- track which parts of our Beauty Secret of April Sites people have visited;
- understand the profile of the users of the Beauty Secret of April Sites;
- make our Beauty Secret of April Sites as convenient and personal as possible, for example by keeping you signed in;
What types of cookies does Beauty Secret of April use?
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are cookies which expire once you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies – these are cookies which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
- First party cookies – these are cookies set by the website that you are visiting at that time, either by us, or by a third party at our request.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies that are set by a party other than that of the website you are visiting.
The cookies used on the Beauty Secret of April Sites can be categorized into the following categories:
- PerformanceCookies – These cookies collect information about how the Beauty Secret of April Sites are used to help us understand how the Beauty Secret of April Sites are performing in order to improve the quality of the Beauty Secret of April Sites and your experience when using them. For example, by counting the pages visitors go to most often, and whether any visitors receive error messages.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies enable the Beauty Secret of April Sites to provide you with a customised experience when navigating the Beauty Secret of April Sites. For example, they remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise.
How to manage your cookie preferences?
We have set out below the ways you can manage your cookie preferences across your browser and your mobile device:
You can prevent Beauty Secret of April storing your browser cookies by refusing cookies or by changing your browser settings. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. However, please be aware that when you disable cookies, some features and services on the Beauty Secret of April Sites may not functional properly and may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics.
You can find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers by following these links:
Mobile Device Cookies
On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt out of interest based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
Impact of disabling cookies and similar technologies
Please be aware that, when you disable cookies and similar technologies, some features and/or services on the Beauty Secret of April Sites will not function properly and you will not be able to take full advantage of some of the features offered on the Beauty Secret of April Sites.
Does this Policy ever change?
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will obtain your consent to any material Policy changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws. The date of the most recent version of this Policy will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. For example, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page or by sending the new Policy to you via email, where appropriate.
How do I contact Beauty Secret of April?
If you have any questions regarding our Policy or how we handle your information, please contact our Data Protection Team by submitting your question via the contact us form, found via this link on the Beauty Secret of April website – https://beautysecretsofapril.com/contact